Whats New on the Clearwater Lake Association Web Page
- Added notice and reminder of fall update meeting to Membership Communication Page.
- Added a banner, event and details for the Clearwater Lake Conservancy Board Fall Update Zoom Meeting.
- Added a link to the video for the fall meeting. Fall Update Zoom Meeting.
- Made a Meeting Page for access to Annual Meeting and Fall Update meeting information and Videos.
- Added Banner for Clearwater Camp and Lake Challenge / Camp Improvement page.
- Treatment is complete. Update the Eurasian Milfoil Treatment Plan.
- Added a hand-drawn lake map from 1984.
- Changed the 2020 Annual Meeting web page to 2020 Membership Communication - added the milfoil notice (2nd location on web) and survey results
- Beaver Dam / trapping update including the water level.
- Added the Updated Boat Launch web page.
- Added the Eurasian Milfoil Treatment Plan and formal notification.
- Linked in a copy of the Email sent to lake owners regarding treatment plan.
- Added the Home Page Banner to link to the treatment plan
- Added the Approved Treatment map to the Invasive Map history
- Updated the Loon Chick count on the Loon Data Page
- Added link to Brainerd Dispatch Article about the National Loon Center and the Fifty Lake Loon Conservancy on the Why Clearwater Loons are Important Page.
- Added the Crow Wing County Rental Ordinance
- Updated the Lake Association Roster - Sign in Required
- Updated Photo Gallary with 4th of July Pictures.
- Fix broken link to the Lake Shore Restoration Gallery.
- Update on the Water Level control.
- Milfoil Survey is complete, See the full survey on the Lake Reports page, the 2020 action plan on the Treatment Plan page or just the map on the Invasive Maps page.
- Updated 2020 Treatment Plan with current action items to develop the 2020 plan.
- Added the Zoom instructions and Annual Meeting Information
- Added a copy of the Dock Flier for the Annual Meeting
- Added shell for meeting documents as they become available
- Uploaded the Treasurer Report.
- Added a video link on how to hand pull millfoil.
- Updated the Invasive Treatment Plan Page for 2019 Treatment and Followup Testing
- Added Water Testing Lab Report and Analysis to Lake Reports.
- Uploaded the Agenda for the 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Added information about the 4th of July Parade.
- Added a few loon pictures!
- Update the Loon Management Page.
- Updated Chart with acres, cost and funding for milfoil treatment.
- Added "What Can I Do" web page.
- Update the Lake Management Plan, the Voting Results and the Presentation Slides to the 2020 Annual Meeting Page
- Added the ZOOM video link to the 2020 Annual Meeting Page and the banner image to link directly there.
- Updated the date for the 4th of July Parade
- Added summary note on the Events page for the annual meeting.
- Updated the Fish Stocking Report to include 2019 posted data.
- Updated the Board Member photos
- Why Clearwater Loons are Important article added to our Loon pages.
- Updated the Gallery with Annual Meeting and 4th of July Boat Parade Pictures.
- Updated the Lake Management Plan and Accomplishments
- Added Link to the Crayfish Campaign on the front slideshow.
- Updated the Membership List
- Added Rusty Crayfish Reports from U of MN
- Added Volunteer shout out.
- Added Save the Date for the Annual Meeting.
- Thank you to Dave Nord and Denny Morrow.
- Report added to DNR and Other Resources Page about Mercury and Selenium Exposure in MN Loons
- Added the 2018 RMB Aquatic Vegetation Survey Report to Lake Reports
- Added 2018 Aquatic Survey overview page
- Updated Lake Management Plan with progress on Action Items and new action items from our last board meeting.
- Update 2018 Beaver Trapping Summary on our High Water Report page.
- Added Rusty Crayfish links to DNR and Other Resources Page
- Updated Lake Management Plan with progress on Native Vegetation Plan.
- Update on our Beaver Trapping on our High Water Report page.
- Added DNR Permitting Process for treating EWM from Tim Plude, the Brainerd Area DNR Invasive Species Specialist. Including the amount and type of treatment we have used in Clearwater Lake since 2013.
- Updated Splash events with summer events.
- Update the Featured Upcoming Events on the Home Page
- Added the update Milfoil treatment map to Milfoil Infestation Maps
- Added a section on when a DNR permit is NOT required to handpull Milfoil to the Eurasian Milfoil page
- New Article: The Fight Against Invasives - full article pending permission.
- Added new sub-page Lake Maps to Lake Health
- Added a few more fun activities to Local Activities.
- Added Summary of Annual Meeting, 4th of July Parade and Fishing Contests
- Added images to the Gallery
- Added reference to a GREAT Invasive Species reference document - Everyone should read this!
- Updated a bunch of events on the Community Calendar
- Added Crow Wing County Invasive Species link to DNR / Other Resources.
- Added 2017 Newsletter and update to Message from the Chair.
- Added Treatment charts to Treatment Plans.
- Added a Clearwater Loons menu option to Lake Health
- Details of Mission Statement added to Lake Association Menu.
- Added the TIP, Turn In Poacher logo to the footer.
- Added Lake Wear information to Lake Association menu.
- Added Volunteer Opportunities page to the Lake Association menu.
- Added Log In Information page to explain who can sign in and how.
- Updated the Spring 2017 Featured Upcoming Events page with information about the annual meeting.
- Added a link to Clearwater Lake LOON CAM on YouTube.
- Added a Spring 2017 Report to the Invasive Species Update page and the renewal of treatment authorization notice.
- Added a Spring 2017 Report to the High water update page, moved the Power of Ice Article to Ice Heaves. Moved the Fall 2016 High water update out of "archive" mode back to the High water update page.
- Added Beaver dam pictures to the High water update page.
- Swapped out the table format for the Local Services page.
- Highwater update article: The Power of Lake Ice
- Membership list added under restricted access under the Community tab. Must be a member to sign in
- Added Photos Photo Gallery
- Member restricted access to photo upload button added on the Photo Gallery and on the Contact Us pages
- Link to an Article on Genetic Migration of Milfoil in the Star and Tribune on the DNR and Other Resources Page
- Moved the Photo Gallery Main Menu link to be under the new menu item of Community. This new high level menu option has the partially populated structure for local service providers, activities to do in the area, and the organization we love. We would love to add your input into any of these areas!
- Added the FaceBook icon and link to the footer.
- Did a little cleanup on broken links, spelling and content.
- Created the Membership Log In
- Moved Legal documents to restricted access.
- Added a restricted link for a Lake Association Membership Rooster.