Whats New on the Clearwater Lake Association Web Page
- Milfoil chemical treatment notice
- 2023 Invasive update
- Add information about a ProcellaCORp study reported by the MN DNR and including it's effectiveness and impact on native aquatic plants. To our Treatment Plan page.
- Cleaned up the menu system for Lake Health Overview.
- Updated the DNR / Other Resource with Crow Wing County Short-Term Rental Link
- Restructured the Lake Health Web page to create the Nokasippi watershed page.
- Added Lake Heath Assessment from the MN DNR to the Lake Health page.
- Updated the Invasive Species Treatment page.
- Updated Ice out and Loon data for 2023.
- 2023 Annual Meeting - video now available
- Added the 4th of July parade and the LuWow to our Events page.
- Added University of MN Crayfish study information
- Updated Lake Health Calendar
- Added DNR Electrofishing Summary to the Lake Reports page.
- Updated the Volunteer page.
- Updated the Board with new member Kevin Smith.
- Added the Board Members wanted banner
- Added the Annual Meeting notice, added meeting details to Event Page.
- Added April 17, 2023 Board Meeting Minutes
- Added Mercury information to Lake Health.
- Added MN DNR TSI chart to TSI index page.
- Added Mercury Page and uploaded associated reports.
- Corrected our OHW mark on the High Water page and updated the High Water Report for 2023.
- Added DNR link to overview of Clearwater Lake Health.
- Added more items to What Can I do? Web page.
- Added Links to the MN DNR web page on Buckthorn to the Buckthorn Invasive Page
- Updated the High Water pages with 2022 report and DNR links.
- Added information about Ordinary High Water Level in general and Clearwater Lakes levels to the Water Level Management Page
- Updated the Overall Lake Health page with Mississippi watershed health information.
- Added information from our fall meeting to the 2022 Lake Meetings page. This included a link to the video, the power point, a breakout of the treasury report and links to related content.
- Updated Invasive Map history, Lake Health Reports and Invasive Species Treatment Plan with the 2022 Eurasian Milfoil data.
- Added the 2022 Zebra Mussel and Spiny Fleas and the Nokasippi Health report to Lake Health Reports.
- Added the 2021 DNR AIS Annual Report to the DNR and other Resources page.
- Updated By-Laws with May 28, 2022 version.
- Event and Gallery Images added of the Clearwater Camp Volunteer Project
- Added Clearwater Lake History page with Janet Swanson's history.
- Added detail for annual meeting to the 2022 Meetings Page. Video will be posted when available. Some links still to to be flushed out.
- Added the historic comparison for Secchi Disk readings to Reports Page - Water Clarity
- Updated Milfoil Treatment chart with 2021 details on the Invasive Species Treatment Plan page.
- Updated Lake Management plan with 2022 goals and calendar.
- Updated Clearwater Forest Camp page with Capital Campaign updates and volunteer opportunities.
- Updated the Recent and Upcoming Event page and Home banners with the 2022 4th of July Boat Parade and followup to the 2022 Annual Meeting.
- Added the Annual Meeting Save the date and Board Members wanted banners to the home page.
- Moved past meetings to archive web pages.
- Updated the 2022 event pages with the annual meeting, zoom information and meeting topics.
- Added a 2051 - 2019 Fish Summary charge to Lake Health Reports
- Added a copy of 2009 Groundwater Intrusion Overflight to Lake Health Reports
- Reworked Why are we High webpage with beaver and bogs updates.
- Update Membership Communication with Annual Meeting notice and bullet points
- Updated Ice out / Freeze data and loons back on the lake tables.