Whats New on the Clearwater Lake Association Web Page
- Added Clearwater Lake History page with Janet Swanson's history.
- Added detail for annual meeting to the 2022 Meetings Page. Video will be posted when available. Some links still to to be flushed out.
- Added the historic comparison for Secchi Disk readings to Reports Page - Water Clarity
- Updated Milfoil Treatment chart with 2021 details on the Invasive Species Treatment Plan page.
- Updated Lake Management plan with 2022 goals and calendar.
- Updated Clearwater Forest Camp page with Capital Campaign updates and volunteer opportunities.
- Updated the Recent and Upcoming Event page and Home banners with the 2022 4th of July Boat Parade and followup to the 2022 Annual Meeting.
- Added the Annual Meeting Save the date and Board Members wanted banners to the home page.
- Moved past meetings to archive web pages.
- Updated the 2022 event pages with the annual meeting, zoom information and meeting topics.
- Added a 2051 - 2019 Fish Summary charge to Lake Health Reports
- Added a copy of 2009 Groundwater Intrusion Overflight to Lake Health Reports
- Reworked Why are we High webpage with beaver and bogs updates.
- Update Membership Communication with Annual Meeting notice and bullet points
- Updated Ice out / Freeze data and loons back on the lake tables.
- Added the Fall Update Zoom Video Link to the 2021 Meetings page.
- Reworked the Lake Health Overview page.
- Update the Aquatic Vegetation Survey page with 2018 to 2021 comparison information.
- Update the Tropic State Index page
- added review of our TSI index by James Johnson
- updated the Secchi chart to include data through 2020
- Added link information to MN Pollution control for information on Lake Quality
- Added Fall Update meeting material 2021 Meetings page, changed banner
- Added banner for Fall Update Zoom meeting, Zoom link and meeting details.
- Added to the Lake Reports page: 2021 Plant Survey and Water Quality Survey
- Added to the Lake Reports page: 2021 Milfoil Report
- Updated the Lake Management Plan with 2021 activities status.
- Updated the Lake Management Plan with Lake Health Calendar.
- Updated the Eurasian Milfoil Treatment Plan with 2021 treatment findings.
- Updated the Invasive Map history page with the 2021 Eurasian Milfoil maps and treatment area. ** Note maps to be updated with the areas NOT treated.
- Added a banner and event information for the 4th of July Boat Parade.
- Added info about Curly Leaf Pond Weed, new invasive
- Updated the Lake Management Plan with 2021 activities.
- Added link on DNR and other Resources to the University of MN interview with James Johnson.
- Added to the Lake Reports page: Water Clarity Report from the U of MN based upon data collected by lake volunteers.
- Updated the 4th of July Parade with winners.
- Updated the logo to be Clearwater Lake Conservancy.
- Added copy of email invitation for annual meeting to Membership Communication.
- Added Agenda and the Treasurer Report for 2021 Annual meeting to the Lake Association 2021 Meeting Page.
- Added PDF of power point and the video link for 2021 Annual meeting to the Lake Association 2021 Meeting Page.
- Moved 2020 meeting notes to Past Meetings, and added the Minutes for both meetings.
- Added link information for the Annual meeting to the Home page banner and the Upcoming Events page.
- Updated the chart for milfoil acres and cost to include 2020.
- Added Howto Zoom instructions.
- Clearwater Forest Project update with Dining Hall pictures.
- Made the footer a link to the Clearwater Camp Community Page.
- Refreshed the Loon Pages including 2021 data.
- Added notice and reminder of fall update meeting to Membership Communication Page.
- Added a banner, event and details for the Clearwater Lake Conservancy Board Fall Update Zoom Meeting.
- Added a link to the video for the fall meeting. Fall Update Zoom Meeting.
- Made a Meeting Page for access to Annual Meeting and Fall Update meeting information and Videos.
- Added Banner for Clearwater Camp and Lake Challenge / Camp Improvement page.
- Treatment is complete. Update the Eurasian Milfoil Treatment Plan.
- Added a hand-drawn lake map from 1984.
- Changed the 2020 Annual Meeting web page to 2020 Membership Communication - added the milfoil notice (2nd location on web) and survey results
- Beaver Dam / trapping update including the water level.
- Added the Updated Boat Launch web page.
- Added the Eurasian Milfoil Treatment Plan and formal notification.
- Linked in a copy of the Email sent to lake owners regarding treatment plan.
- Added the Home Page Banner to link to the treatment plan
- Added the Approved Treatment map to the Invasive Map history
- Updated the Loon Chick count on the Loon Data Page
- Added link to Brainerd Dispatch Article about the National Loon Center and the Fifty Lake Loon Conservancy on the Why Clearwater Loons are Important Page.
- Added the Crow Wing County Rental Ordinance
- Updated the Lake Association Roster - Sign in Required
- Updated Photo Gallary with 4th of July Pictures.
- Fix broken link to the Lake Shore Restoration Gallery.
- Update on the Water Level control.
- Milfoil Survey is complete, See the full survey on the Lake Reports page, the 2020 action plan on the Treatment Plan page or just the map on the Invasive Maps page.
- Updated 2020 Treatment Plan with current action items to develop the 2020 plan.
- Added the Zoom instructions and Annual Meeting Information
- Added a copy of the Dock Flier for the Annual Meeting
- Added shell for meeting documents as they become available
- Uploaded the Treasurer Report.
- Added a video link on how to hand pull millfoil.
- Updated the Invasive Treatment Plan Page for 2019 Treatment and Followup Testing
- Added Water Testing Lab Report and Analysis to Lake Reports.
- Uploaded the Agenda for the 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Added information about the 4th of July Parade.
- Added a few loon pictures!
- Update the Loon Management Page.
- Updated Chart with acres, cost and funding for milfoil treatment.
- Added "What Can I Do" web page.
- Update the Lake Management Plan, the Voting Results and the Presentation Slides to the 2020 Annual Meeting Page
- Added the ZOOM video link to the 2020 Annual Meeting Page and the banner image to link directly there.
- Updated the date for the 4th of July Parade
- Added summary note on the Events page for the annual meeting.
- Updated the Fish Stocking Report to include 2019 posted data.
- Updated the Board Member photos
- Why Clearwater Loons are Important article added to our Loon pages.
- Updated the Gallery with Annual Meeting and 4th of July Boat Parade Pictures.
- Updated the Lake Management Plan and Accomplishments
- Added Link to the Crayfish Campaign on the front slideshow.
- Updated the Membership List
- Added Rusty Crayfish Reports from U of MN
- Added Volunteer shout out.
- Added Save the Date for the Annual Meeting.
- Thank you to Dave Nord and Denny Morrow.
- Report added to DNR and Other Resources Page about Mercury and Selenium Exposure in MN Loons
- Added the 2018 RMB Aquatic Vegetation Survey Report to Lake Reports
- Added 2018 Aquatic Survey overview page
- Updated Lake Management Plan with progress on Action Items and new action items from our last board meeting.
- Update 2018 Beaver Trapping Summary on our High Water Report page.
- Added Rusty Crayfish links to DNR and Other Resources Page
- Updated Lake Management Plan with progress on Native Vegetation Plan.
- Update on our Beaver Trapping on our High Water Report page.
- Added DNR Permitting Process for treating EWM from Tim Plude, the Brainerd Area DNR Invasive Species Specialist. Including the amount and type of treatment we have used in Clearwater Lake since 2013.
- Updated Splash events with summer events.
- Update the Featured Upcoming Events on the Home Page
- Added the update Milfoil treatment map to Milfoil Infestation Maps
- Added a section on when a DNR permit is NOT required to handpull Milfoil to the Eurasian Milfoil page
- New Article: The Fight Against Invasives - full article pending permission.
- Added new sub-page Lake Maps to Lake Health
- Added a few more fun activities to Local Activities.
- Added Summary of Annual Meeting, 4th of July Parade and Fishing Contests
- Added images to the Gallery
- Added reference to a GREAT Invasive Species reference document - Everyone should read this!
- Updated a bunch of events on the Community Calendar
- Added Crow Wing County Invasive Species link to DNR / Other Resources.
- Added 2017 Newsletter and update to Message from the Chair.
- Added Treatment charts to Treatment Plans.
- Added a Clearwater Loons menu option to Lake Health
- Details of Mission Statement added to Lake Association Menu.
- Added the TIP, Turn In Poacher logo to the footer.
- Added Lake Wear information to Lake Association menu.
- Added Volunteer Opportunities page to the Lake Association menu.
- Added Log In Information page to explain who can sign in and how.
- Updated the Spring 2017 Featured Upcoming Events page with information about the annual meeting.
- Added a link to Clearwater Lake LOON CAM on YouTube.
- Added a Spring 2017 Report to the Invasive Species Update page and the renewal of treatment authorization notice.
- Added a Spring 2017 Report to the High water update page, moved the Power of Ice Article to Ice Heaves. Moved the Fall 2016 High water update out of "archive" mode back to the High water update page.
- Added Beaver dam pictures to the High water update page.
- Swapped out the table format for the Local Services page.
- Highwater update article: The Power of Lake Ice
- Membership list added under restricted access under the Community tab. Must be a member to sign in
- Added Photos Photo Gallery
- Member restricted access to photo upload button added on the Photo Gallery and on the Contact Us pages
- Link to an Article on Genetic Migration of Milfoil in the Star and Tribune on the DNR and Other Resources Page
- Moved the Photo Gallery Main Menu link to be under the new menu item of Community. This new high level menu option has the partially populated structure for local service providers, activities to do in the area, and the organization we love. We would love to add your input into any of these areas!
- Added the FaceBook icon and link to the footer.
- Did a little cleanup on broken links, spelling and content.
- Created the Membership Log In
- Moved Legal documents to restricted access.
- Added a restricted link for a Lake Association Membership Rooster.